Advanced Real Estate Investment Decision Analysis Using Excel
Build Real Estate Investment Models Using Excel
ASC, CCIM, MCR, SIOR, MSRECM
January 19, 2017, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Registration opens at 8:00 am
at Your Castle Real Estate,
2755 S. Locust St., Suite #150, Denver, CO 80222
This is a Special Opportunity Limited to
10 CCIM Designee Members
8 CE Credits
Morning coffee/tea, water, and lunch provided
Registration deadline: January 16
This one-day workshop is designed for the seasoned real estate professional that would like to refine their investment analysis skills by incorporating Excel.
The workshop will review: real estate investment analysis using the DCF model, advanced capitalization techniques, net asset value, the impact of financing on the real estate decision and the 1031 transaction and its impact to substitute basis.
This advanced workshop requires the participant to have the knowledge and understanding of discounting cash flow analysis as well as a working understanding of Excel.
Requirements for this workshop:
- A laptop computer with a full version of Excel
- Pre-study videos to be viewed prior to the start of the workshop
- The participant will download files prior to the workshop
Participants attending this workshop will:
- Apply real estate modeling for investment decision.
- Using Excel formulas to calculate real estate investment performance.
- Build spreadsheets to determine which decision is financially the best alternative.
- Interpret investment performance based on the client’s goals.
- Synthesize the results and draw conclusions about the investment decision.
For questions regarding this course, contact:
Joe Larkin, CCIM MCR, SIOR