Lunch and Learn
Tuesday, August 21, 2018, 12:00 - 2:00 pm
Brooklyn's at the Pepsi Center restaurant,
901 Auraria Pkwy, Denver, CO 80204
Tax and Business Planning Post Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
2 CE Credits - Colorado
Peter McFarland, J.D., LL.M.
As a professional involved with real estate, you work hard to build your brand, your clientele, and earn your money.
Attorney Peter McFarland will suggest some paths available to real estate professionals that help them keep their hard-earned money, pay less tax (legally!), while also providing protection against those who might want to sue.
- What steps can real estate professionals take to ensure that they don’t pay a single cent more to the IRS than legally necessary?
- What changes are in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act that I need to plan for now?
- What can be done to minimize self-employment tax?
- What kinds of business structures might a real estate professional want to operate?
- Q&A - Please bring your questions!
Mr. McFarland earned his Juris Doctor and his Master in Laws in Taxation from the University of Denver. Since joining Long Law Group, LLC, in 2013, Peter counsels his clients on matters ranging from business entity and asset protection planning, traditional estate planning, real estate law, to tax controversy litigation and resolution.
Free for Members if Pre-Registered
$25 for guests, nonmembers, and on-site registrants
Lunch is included
Venue courtesy of