Commercial Economic Update
and Property Tour
Friday, September 21
8:30 - 10:30 am - Breakfast Program with KC Conway
11:00 am - 12:30 pm - Property Tour with James Roupp
Hines Highrise Office
Register for one or both
For those attending only the Property Tour: meet at 11:00 am in the Hines building lobby, 1144 15th St., Denver, CO 80202
KC Conway/Breakfast: $25
James Roupp/Property Tour: $25
KC Conway/Breakfast: $35
James Roupp/Property Tour: $35
3.5 CEs Wyoming; up to 3.0 CEs Colorado
Breakfast Economic Update and Adaptive Reuse
With KC Conway, MAI, CRE
999 18th St, Ground Floor Conference Rm. Denver, CO 80202
2 CEs (Colorado)*
KC Conway is the Director of Research & Corporate Engagement, Alabama Center for Real Estate, and Chief Economist, CCIM Institute.
He has more than 30 years of experience as an appraiser, lender, credit officer and economist. He is recognized as a Counselor of Real Estate (CRE) and Member of the Appraisal Instituter (MAI). Throughout his career, he has been recognized for accurately forecasting real estate trends and changing market conditions across the country.
- Update attendees on the national economy with an emphasis in real estate transactions, emphasis on areas of growth and expansion.
- Understand the effects of tariffs on the businesses.
- Understand the components of adaptive reuse and the new skills required to undertake reuse projects.
Wyoming attendees MUST ATTEND BOTH SESSIONS to receive 3.5 CEs. Colorado attendees may attend one or both sessions to receive CEs.
Tour the Hines Highrise Office
1144 15th St., Denver, CO 80202
Tour Guide: James E. Roupp, Vice President, JLL
1.5 CEs (Colorado)
- Review of the design, construction and leading-edge technologies
- Economies that substantiated the development
- Leasing market and target tenants.
Breakfast Venue Sponsor