CCIM Special Fall Program - Fort Collins
Wednesday , October 24, 2018, 2:00 - 5:00 pm
Ptarmigan Country Club
5416 Vardon Way
Fort Collins, CO 80528
Advanced 1031 Exchange and Tax Reform
1 CE Credit - Colorado
Tracey Wilson, CES
Join us in Northern Colorado for a CCIM Education and Deals & Drinks combo!
Commercial Real Estate Professionals from Wyoming and Colorado are encouraged to join Sponsor Markle Financial and IPX 1031 Exchange for an afternoon of continuing education, followed by a networking happy hour. Attendees will earn continuing education credit for Advanced 1031 Exchange education and Tax Reform. Presenter, Mr. Tracey Wilson, will cover a range of topics, including:
- Ownership Entity Issues: Trusts, Partnerships, LLCs, Tenancies, Divorce Bonus: New Partnership Rules
- Different Types of Exchanges: Reverse, Construction, & Improvement Exchanges
- All Types of Real Property: Oil & Gas, Water Rights, Mineral Rights, Easements, Leases & more
- Cost Segmentation Analysis
- Alternatives to 1031 exchanging
- REITs and TICs as investments with 1031s
- How to Artificially Extend Your Exchange Beyond 180 Days
- Opportunity Zones
Attendees will finish the afternoon with Deals & Drinks, a special networking session featuring Northern Colorado and Wyoming CRE brokers!
Conveniently located off of I-25 and Hwy 392 (Windsor exit), Ptarmigan Country Club is centrally located for professionals coming from Greeley, Fort Collins, Wyoming, Loveland and all along the I-25 corridor. Programming content will be specifically geared toward the commercial real estate, and we ask that attendance is limited to commercial brokers and professionals working in the commercial sector.
Mr. Wilson, for the most recent 10 years, has been helping facilitate tax-deferred Like-Kind IRC Section 1031 Exchanges. He is a Certified Instructor with the State of Colorado Real Estate Division, Colorado State Bar Association, and the Colorado Society of CPAs providing CE accredited classes.
Free for Members if Pre-Registered
$25 for guests, nonmembers, and on-site registrants
*Commercial Real Estate professionals only, please*
Drink tickets and appetizers included