Grow your business and your recognition
• Be a recognized expert in the commercial and investment real estate industry by completing the renowned curriculum that includes ethics, negotiation, financial analysis, market analysis, user decision analysis, and investment analysis specific to commercial investment real estate.
• Bolster your credibility with an accomplished portfolio of industry practice, vetted and approved by industry peers.
Be a trusted resource for your customers and prospects
• Expand your knowledge by leveraging a wide professional real estate network spanning North America and more than 30 countries.
Exhibit recognized expertise
• Secure and grow your client base by demonstrating expertise and proficiency in commercial and investment real estate.
• Build your reputation as part of an elite corps of highly skilled and respected commercial and investment real estate experts, recognized around the world.
• Share in the legacy started in 1954, which now represents more than 13,000 commercial real estate professionals who have earned the CCIM designation. Currently, 3,000 professionals are pursuing their CCIM designation.
What are the education and portfolio requirements?
• Education & Market Knowledge
- Attend presentations on relevant topics
- Tour trending development projects and get up-to-date market data and demographics
- Stay on top of federal legislation and local laws that impact the real estate industry
- Meet and do business with recognized real estate professionals in Colorado and Wyoming
- Get inside information from the industry's top players
- Have your contact information and competencies listed in our local website directory
- Meet a new face at the regular regional networking events
- Enjoy finishing out the year at the holiday happy hour
• Select Incentives and Discounts
- Member only events at no cost
- Discounts or free admission to select chapter events
- Put money in your pocket by acquiring a new lead, making a new contact that gets you closer to your next deal.
• Chapter Involvement
- Refine your build your leadership skills
- Contribute to your profession and community
- Be recognized and promoted in your local industry
• Additional Benefits for CCIM Candidates
- Stay connected to local, convenient core course offerings
- Receive support from the experts while getting your education
- Build relationships with local members who will help complete your recommendation requirements
- Apply for local scholarships to help fund required education